Terms & Conditions
NOTICE: The content provided and displayed on https://www.PsychPoint.com is for informational purposes only. It is not to diagnose, treat, or otherwise be used or accessed for professional advice for individual cases.
By accessing and using the content, material, and services of PsychPoint.com, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by the following Agreement each time you access PsychPoint.com.
Please carefully review the following Terms and Conditions.
This web page represents a legal document and is the Terms of Service and Use Agreement (“Agreement”) for PsychPoint.com (“PsychPoint”). This Agreement was last updated on April 10, 2019.
Psychpoint.com holds the right to change, modify, add and omit any or all portions of this Agreement at any time.
You must be at least 18 years of age to access PsychPoint.
You are responsible for any losses, claims, legal cases, costs, expenses, judgments, settlements, or damages to PsychPoint as a result of your own use and misuse of PsychPoint, or any violation against this Agreement. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Use, misuse, and negligence related to your profile, account, and use of PsychPoint.
- Inappropriate or wrongful conduct.
- Posting, displaying, marketing, distributing or otherwise violating the intellectual property, privacy, or confidentiality of any third party.
Limitation of Liability
Psychpoint.com is not responsible for any punitive or consequential damages incurred by you that indirectly resulted from or in connection with the use of services provided by PsychPoint.
- The content provided and displayed on PsychPoint is for informational purposes only. It is not to diagnose, treat, or otherwise be used or accessed for professional advice for individual cases.
- It is the responsibility of the consumer to use PsychPoint responsibly and evaluate the accuracy, professionalism, completeness, and accuracy of PsychPoint’s contents.
- Seek the opinion of a mental health professional if you seek advice about the evaluation of the content provided on PsychPoint. Do not rely solely on the content provided with PsychPoint.
- Psychpoint.com is not responsible for interruptions of service or unintentional viruses spread through PsychPoint.
- Psychpoint.com does not warranty PsychPoint to error-free or without outdated content.
- You are solely and completely responsible for any content or post you make or share on PsychPoint. PsychPoint does not claim responsibility for any misuse, fraudulent use, negligence, or misrepresentations posted from users. You are solely responsible for consequences that arise from your behavior and activity or inactivity on PsychPoint.
- Psychpoint.com is not responsible for the monitoring, screening, supervising or other intervention or surveillance of users’ materials, posts, or activity.
- You are solely responsible for professional and ethical misconduct within PsychPoint. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your activity on PsychPoint remains within the legal and ethical grounds of practice and behavior.
All original content, features, functionality, materials, tools, discussions, and other intellectual property are owned solely by PsychPoint and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and all other intellectual property laws and proprietary rights laws.
Any copying, fraudulent distributing, fabrication of content, plagiarism, or copyright infringement of the content of PsychPoint may result in the immediate deactivation of accounts and legal action by PsychPoint.
Mental health worksheets, assessments and therapeutic materials are only to be used by and under the supervision of licensed mental health professionals only. Worksheets and therapeutic materials are not to be used for self-help, self-diagnosis or any other use without the supervision of a trained and licensed mental health professional.
Worksheets and therapeutic materials are not for advertising and are not to be downloaded and re-posted nor uploaded on any external websites, at any capacity by students, non-mental health professionals, unlicensed mental health professionals, or the general public.
We may terminate your access to PsychPoint, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by PsychPoint.com.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on PsychPoint. Your continued use of PsychPoint after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.